|The three storey building was erected in 1899 in Neo-Baroque after the plans designed by the professor of Budapest University Vojtech Czigler. The front of the building is richly decorated. The coat of arms of the Andrassy dynasty can be seen there.
At present the building again serves as "Andrassy's Cafeteria" and pizzeria.
Interior of Andrássy's Cafeteria from beginning of 20th century.
Andrássy's Palace at present
|Immaculata Statue in front|
/place: Main Street 81/
MAP of the historical City centre
/ (1,3-6) Historical postcards from the private collection of Mr. František Máday/
/© Photo: (2,7-10) Adolf Materna/