Hadik - Barkoczy Palace

This is a two-storeyed Baroque building situated between Kosice Cathedral and the State Theatre. The front tract was erected in 1754, the back tract is dated back from the late 18th century. Probably this is the first city palace in Kosice.
At present the building serves the needs of the Regional Library of Jan Bocatio as a study hall.



/place: Main Street 48/
MAP of the historical City centre

/(1) Historical photograph from book KOŠICE 1780-1918/
/(2) © Photo: Marián Krlička/